Most people have heard of The Law of Attraction. Essentially, it says that whatever you focus on in life you will draw or attract to you. Your thought process is like a magnet.
If you focus on the negative -- lack, limitation and scarcity -- that is what you’ll get. If you worry about the next client who will cut the budget or put the agency on hold – that’s what will happen.
Conversely, if you believe (truly believe) in abundance and prosperity you will attract abundance and prosperity. If you focus on the next client you will win, rather than the next client you’ll lose – guess what? You will acquire a new piece of business or increase business from one of your existing clients.
Now, think about “attractive” people. They draw to them others who want what they have. And, they do it easily, seemingly with little effort. They are “magnetic”. Attraction is success without striving.
So, my theory is that there can be such a thing as an “attractive agency” – an agency that attracts to it their ideal clients, their ideal people, and their ideal reputation -- an agency that succeeds without striving, even in tough times.
An attractive agency
- Over-responds to every problem and turns every event into an opportunity
- Under-promises and over delivers – always
- Masters its craft, innovates for sheer joy, invents new ways to work
- Derives its strength from who it is rather than what it does
- Is unconditionally constructive and sees perfection not problems in staff and client