I love going to the conference and I have attended perhaps 20 of them over the years. I consider myself a Counselor’s regular.
I have been fortunate to present at breakout sessions and breakfast roundtables. This past Conference I facilitated a roundtable on strategies that agencies should be using over the rest of the year. I identified six that I cited:
1. Critically assess the first half-year
- What have we learned?
- What must we do differently?
- Or develop one if you don’t have one
- Start thinking like a salesperson not just a marketer
- Conduct formal account reviews with all key clients
- Over communicate
- Do you have a clear and compelling vision of the firm you want to become?
I’ll be going into more detail on all of these in coming posts.
What other strategies would you add to this list.?